Online Complaint Form
The Office of the Press Ombudsman considers complaints about articles published by member publications of the Press Council of Ireland within the last three months.
A full list of member publications is available here.
Before completing this form please ensure:
- That you have made a complaint in writing to the editor and have given him/her two weeks to respond.
- That you are personally affected by the article.
- That the article provides evidence of a possible breach of the Press Council’s Code of Practice (available here).
- That you have a copy of the article and a copy of your exchange of correspondence with the editor.
- That the subject matter of the complaint is not the subject matter of court proceedings.
Full details of our complaints procedures are available here.